Saturday, January 10, 2009

08 racing year

Well it has been a long time since I have posted something. I just love all the pics my wife puts on the blog. I rode less than 499 hours in 2008. I had more crashes than I wanted. I didn't lose any more weight than 2007. I didn't read the Bible as planned. I wanted to do things that no one else has ever done. I have failed in 2008 in so many ways but not in everything.

Now for the good news .... it is 2009 and I have another day to live. God has a plan for my life and I have no idea what that plan is. I will try and do what His word says. His word tells us to Love. The Love I have is real and I try hard everyday. I may mess up and say the wrong things or do the wrong things. God is there when I am ready to ask for forgivness. He is ready and waiting for us all the time. Go to Him in prayer and look into His word. His word is our daily bread. Pray for me to go to Him more everyday.

No comments: