Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Start cont. # 1

Today has been a lazy day for me. I have done nothing all day but eat. I feel stuffed and most of it has been from eating to much of the cookies Becky made. Hope I can work hard tonight or this coming week. It will be very hard to ride the bike this week.

On the bright side Caylin has had a great day thus far. Daddy's home she said to me as I got her out of bed today. Then she said Church, I had to tell her she couldn't go cause she would get the other kids sick. She and my wife have had a cold for two weeks now. They both have gone through tissue boxes and I have been blessed not to get anything yet.

Looking foward to next year but don't want to rush it. I will be on a new Team come Jan 1st. Team Godspeed, www.teamgodspeed.org I hope to be introduced to the Team soon. I had a great year with A&F and am happy to see they are moving in a positive direction for a Pro Team. I will miss the guys but will see them next year at some point in time.

New Start update, I have lost some weight and have been reading books. Something I haven't done in years. Getting better at a lot of things but have a long way to go before I get to my goals.

Father... You are great... You are wonderful... You can do all things.

Father forgive me for my sins Lord... I am quick to fail, but with a true and faithful heart to you Lord. Sometimes I make mistakes and don't think about them at that time. Father forgive me for my sins.

I thank you Lord for all the blessings you have provided. I thank you for my health and ability to do what I enjoy doing.

Lord I pray that I get up and start using all the abilities you have given me and use them to glorify you Lord. Amen...

1 comment:

JC said...

My plan is to make Team Godspeed grow bigger and better. I pray I will be able to do this with the help of others.