Sunday, December 07, 2008

Radio City Christmas Spectacular


On Saturday I went to see the Rockettes at the State Theater in Cleveland. I was in awe of the pretty dancers. They wore lots of pretty costumes. My favorites were the red Santa dress and the reindeer outfit. Santa was also there. He was very funny. One part of the show they did magic and had a bunch of Santa's. I don't know how they did it, but it was amazing. I know there is only ONE SANTA. At the end of the show they had a Live Nativity scene. I wanted Mary to take baby Jesus out of the manger so I could get a better look at him!
When I got home I practiced my Rockette dancing. I tried kicking my legs way up high! I even went in my closet and had multiple costume changes!

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Hmmmm...we had the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular Round 2 at our house later that night as well! : ) Love your pics! Glad you had a fun time as we did!