Thursday, April 09, 2009

Yummy Ginger Cookies!









Mommy and I made my favorite cookie today, ginger cookies! Yummy! I put in all the ingredients after carefully helping mommy measure everything. I then used the mixer all by myself to mix the dough. (Don't tell anyone, but I snuck in a bite of cookie dough when I was all done!) I then rolled the dough into balls, rolled them in sugar, and placed the dough on the cookie sheet. I tried carrying the cookies sheets over to the oven, but the balls rolled all over the cookie sheet. I think they rolled everywhere because the cookie sheet was too heavy! The cookies turned out so GOOD! Between Mommy and I, we have ate almost a half a dozen by ourselves. We know that when Daddy gets home, they will ALL be gone! Just kidding, Daddy! We know that you ARE the Cookie Monster in our house!

1 comment:

JC said...

Cookie Monster Loves Cookies....yum, yum, yum, yum....