Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Days to pray

Thanks to everyone that has sent me e-mails or posted comments. Prayers always helps no matter the outcome. Well I have two appointments coming so pray for these days and times. But first continue to pray for my family to have a peace of mind, and for whatever it is causing loss of my peripheral vision as well.

The date for the MRI is Dec. 10th at 3:20pm. My Neuro-Ophthalmology Doctors appointment is Dec.18th at 1:00pm. Pray that I will be focused on God and not the problem durning the next few weeks. More importantly I am having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit, so I pray I can do that today and from here on out. Time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and to focus more on loving one another.

Thanks everyone Love ya,
JC

3 comments:

JC said...

Nope just a new window on the drivers side

Anonymous said...

dang....that was witty.AND funny. how'd you do that?

JC said...

Sort of like you catching me feed my face with a Banana on video. At least it wasn't a cookie.

I am just praying the Doctors find out what is causing me to lose my sight, cause I don't want to go back to school, even though it took me 3 years to go through High School.