Saturday, December 01, 2007

Flu...Week

This is one week that doesn't fly by as everyone with children knows. Poor mommy, one day Caylin had puked 10 times and then the next day was better other than her tummy had a boo boo on it. I puked one time and my ribs hurt so bad it felt worse than wrecking my bike.



Bike what is that? I rode 3:30 hrs Sunday after a week of not riding at all. Haven't got on the bike since. I went up to 200 pounds so I guess it is time to start getting serious, I just hope I follow through with it. I got a great start with the flu though. I dropped 8 pounds of water weight in one day and still don't feel like eating, well I do but I won't. i don't want to rush it, plus maybe it is time I start enjoying food and not inhaling it. Yep if you ever saw me eat you would get sick too. At least I don't eat 2 pounds of liver at one sitting in the lunch room at work, yes I have seen someone actually do this and he heated up some corn to top it all off.



That reminded me of the movie the great outdoors with good ole John Candy eating the ole 96er I think it was. I just remember that guy with the white streak in his hair saying he got struck by lightning 6....6.....6...6...6.times" wow that's alot"..6....6...6..6....6...... "66 times". Have to watch that movie again some time.

Thanks to all for the prayer concerns. I have had a better week other than the flu. My eyesite is the best it has been but not even close to 100%. The improtant thing is I have not felt dizzy or I haven't had any headaches or numbness in my hands. Praise God for everything. I will try realy hard to eat better and hope that this problem will just go away and never come back. I will keep you posted.

In all things praise God and you and others around you will be blessed. It can be very hard to do this when you are not focused on Him but when you are trying hard to be focused on Him you will receive extra strength. I am speaking from experience. God is Good all the time, don't know how people can live without Him.

No comments: