Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo at the Zoo






I got to go to Boo at the Zoo at the Cleveland Metropark Zoo. I loved seeing everyone in their costumes. I posed for pictures with a lot of different animal characters. I went on a train ride, saw a magician, and a creepy crawley animal show.


My favorite part was dancing on stage to High School Musical songs. They taught us the steps to one of their songs. I was not shy at all about dancing in front of 100+ people.


I am going to go see High School Musical 3 this Friday when it comes out! Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I already like this movie. They think that I am a little too young! I don't think so though!

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

We're jealous....Boo at the Zoo is so much fun! Maybe next year....we can all go! Glad you had a great time, Caylin!!!!!