Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Anyone ...Anyone...

Like in the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Anyone... Anyone... Ferris... Ferris...

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I am open to any or all so feel free to suggest anything. You can call me at work 1-877-766-4465 mon-fri 7am to 3pm or at home 330-683-5303. or e-mail me grimm1990@netzero.net

The body is so complex. God has made it that way for a reason. People way back before Christ came to earth lived to be what we consider old. Well lots of people don't believe that people could live to be 900 or 500 or have children after they reach 100 years old. God made it happen and it is written.

Doctors have no idea what is wrong with my left eye. It could be as simple as a vitamin deficiency, to as complex as a secondary chiari malformation (where the brain sinks into the foramen magnum {the hole in the skull the spinal cord exits through]). So lets hope for the first one.

I started my vitamins today and hope to start eating better soon. My symptoms have progressed to Blurry or out of focus but can read 20/20 vision or gray vision in my left eye. Ringing in ears but the Dr. said that is from hearing loss of high frequencies. Those symptoms last all the time. The others go on and off as they please and are: dizziness, headaches, numbness in hands for four days they just feel stiff most of the time now, weakness everywhere on the body.

So maybe a Dr. will read this or people that know someone that has gone through these same symptoms and has some ideas for me would be great as well. It only took my family, friends, and I 4 years to find out I had Lyme Disease, so I hope this won't take as long. God has blessd are family so much and contiues too everyday. Caylin was sick with the flu all day and night yesterday but is doing so much better today, Praise the Lord. When someone you Love is sick it hurts you more.

No comments: