Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Love My Mom

Mothers day and my mom was in Kansas with her mom. Love Ya Mom. She was out there for Grandpa's surgery. His surgery went very well and he is at home doing good. The day my mom was going to fly back we all got word that her aunt, my great aunt died(aunt Judy). So many great memories of aunt Judy, and I pray for many more with uncle Eldon. We Love them so much they were even with us on our honeymoon. Actually we all went to the same place but didn't think we would see them for the day we were there. It was a fun day with family.

Mom's are wonderful my list can go on about how much my mom went through with me. I think there is a movie about me(Problem Child). Well my Mom has been a very great blessing in my life and I Love Her dearly.

I have learned to have a greater appreciation for mom since Caylin was born. Parenting changes your life! I am so greatful that God has blessed me to become a Father. Becky is such a great Mother to Caylin and we are so blessed.

Pray for our family during this time. We Thank you Lord for the times we shared with Aunt Judy.

No comments: