Monday, July 21, 2008

Brad and Jessie's Wedding






I had so much fun flying to Houston for Brad and Jessie's wedding! It was fun being above the clouds. I ate pizza and drank pop. Doesn't that sound healthy!


I was one of eight flower girls. I loved my dress. Everyone said I was beautiful! I did a great job walking down the aisle. When I got to the front of the church I gave my daddy a hug and a kiss.


The wedding ceremony was AWESOME. Uncle Bradley just sobbed when he saw Jessie for the first time. The are a cute looking couple. I love you Bradley and Jessie.
At the reception I danced and danced. I got mad because everyone was doing the chicken dance the wrong way. I sat down on the dance floor and crossed my arms. I was so mad!
I loved the wedding cake, it was so YUMMY! I wanted more cake so I could just eat the frosting!
I lined up to catch the bouquet, but some twenty year old girl caught it. Doesn't she know that the youngest girl there is suppose to get it!
It was a great time, other than the hot hot temperature of 103. TOO HOT!!!

No comments: