Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jesus My Lord and Savior

I thank God for the people that have been in my life. I have had a positive life knowing that God is always with me. I was not focused on God as much as I wanted to be in the past and to this day. I feel like I am moving in the right direction though which is positive. If I wouldn't have had such wonderful Christian influences in my life I don't even want to think where I would be at now. So many people have not had this growing up. As a matter my opinion it has been just the opposite and people think they can do things on there own. I will be brash and say No Way you can do things without Jesus Christ. You may have had great things happen to you but, that is just things, not Eternity. I posted a poll on the side please vote. I have yet to come across what I would call an enemy. I have felt like I could be friends with anyone I have passed ways with. I have had enemies become friends as well and I have seen change in them and in me. I have done things like celebrated to much after winning a race and look at that race and say why did I do that. I would like to spend eternity with you what will you decide?

No comments: