Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time out

Father,
I have been spending so much time thinking about things and little time listening. God I am so very sorry for not spending time with you. I am so greatful for Jim, family and friends to help me go through this life here on earth. Father you are so awesome in everyway yet I don't take the time to ask you for anything. Lord I ask you now to help me focus on you more and that I spend more time with you praying. I am so thankful that you love us no matter how much wasted time I spend on things that don't matter. I will try harder to spend more time with you Lord. I love you Lord and I pray that I take more time to pray to you Father. Time seems to fly by and I can't do anything about the past but I sure can do something now and for the time that you allow in the future. Amen.

No comments: