Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stage 2 Elite Cat 1/2

After racing the Masters race all I had to do was sit in the field of the elite race and I would win more money. I thought I did just that but the officals thought differently. I gave everything I had the last lap and tried to move up causing my legs to cramp up, after the first 10 laps of the race I knew it would be a long day. That last lap I did move up but as my legs were cramping I couldn't stay up front. Riders quit early causing a big break in front of me and I thought I had bridged back up to the field but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I stated my point of view to the officals and I let them decide since I had won more money than everyone all weekend thanks to the masters race. I would have been 7th overall for the Elite Stage race for $700 dollars. I will soon get to see the race August 30th on National TV as long as our cable company has the right channel. Overall best weekend I have ever had racing but I know I can do better and my legs didn't feel as good as Hyde Park and Grandview. I give My Lord and Savior Jesus all the glory for the great things He has done for me. He is waiting with open arms to give you a warm welcome, I pray for you to make that choice today.

No comments: