Thursday, September 11, 2008

John McCain for President

I pray that John McCain will be our President. Please pray for the election of our next President. Please pray for those running for President as well, before during and after election. I am sadden by comments made to toward our Nation. I am hurt by the fact that Barack Obama pointed out ways to guide our public policies in the U.S.A. as Barack mocked the Bible.

Jesus would not allow people to stone others due to doing something they did wrong. Jesus said himself " anyone without sin cast the first stone". Barack Needs to read the New Testament and stop judging the public. Our Four Fathers of this great Nation would be appalled by what Barack has said.

If you are thinking about voting for Barack please watch the video and ask me questions if you still think Barack should be our President. If you are voting for McCain you better do everything you can to spread the word about this video.

To be honest with you I had no idea who I was going to vote for after McCain picked Sarah to run for V.P., I thought that was a bad choice on his part. Everyone has something wrong with what they do and say, but when you mock the word of God I am going to stand up for what I believe in. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. You better recognize Barack!

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=4FCNKwHRCQM&rel=1&eurl=http%3A//webmailb.netzero.net/webmail/new/8%3Ffolder%3DInbox%26msgNum%3D000017W0%3A0018mFRA00003aTN%26block%3D1%26msgNature%3Dal&iurl=http%3A//i1.ytimg.com/vi/4FCNKwHRCQM/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLLOeXGcXS2LBAY0Agj9oJe&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1

Another video to make my point. Jesus suffered more than anyone will every suffer. The U.S. has people wanting to fight for our freedom and this lets you know about how ignorant Barack is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree.
This is a critical time for our country. We need change, but the correct moral and Biblical change.

Life is so precious. We can't afford to have a president who doesn't respect it. We also need a president who will see that the definition of marriage, as it is set in the Bible, is upheld.

Mark