Friday, September 26, 2008

Response

Dear Friend: Updated Daily as States and Nations are added...It's Global - To God be the Glory! 9/26/08

Thanks for email regarding my McCain & Palin Ministry Experience. Lebanon, Ohio USA Date: 9/9/08

YES...it'a all true and to show you what God is doing...CBN (Christian News Broadcasting) picked
up the story and has literally sent it - GLOBAL. Into our humble Office - averaging 135 emails
per hour...and have already heard from 49 States and Mainland China, India, Australia, Canada, British Isles & Kuwait and now Pakistan, Iraq, Russia, Japan and Africa and Israel. "Praise the Lord!"

I didn't sell my story, they requested that I release it in Email form...and I wouldn't take 1 Million dollars
for it, because at the desperate days we are living in, the economy for me is not my motive.
I WANT the TRUTH of GOD to be revealed and received!

In no way is this self-promotion. All I know is the Word says in Romans 13:1 "There is no authority except that which God has established."

Daniel 2:21 challenges us to take our right to vote for those individuals we believe will best serve our
nation - under the guidance of the powerful GOD who "sets up kings and deposes them."

God Himself - in His Own way -- is working out His plan for our Nation!

V - Victory over Oppression - Our founding Father's founded our Nation on GOD!
O - One Nation under God - Our Friend that we can rely on is GOD ALMIGHTY!
T - The Right to Choose - Our Freedom is that GOD will allow us to join in on the process.
E - Extending the Experience and Experiment - Our Future is settled because GOD does not fail.

You and I are important to God and we must do whatever we can.

AS I CLOSE, I PRAY FOR YOU TO MOTIVATE ANYONE AND CHALLENGE ANYONE WHOFEELS THE NEED TO HIDE AWAY TO COME OUT OF HIDING AND TO TAKE BACK OURRIGHTFUL PLACE...GOD IS NOT THROWING AMERICA AWAY. I BELIEVE HE IS USING
A WOMAN THAT HE HAS GROOMED IN ALASKA, TO COME TO THE FORE-FRONT FOR
SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

My email is MEA31975@aol.com

Be blessed...and know that all of this is for the GLORY and HONOR of GOD.

Pastor Mark Arnold
LIFE COVENANT CHURCH
Route 4
Monroe, Ohio
(Between Middletown & Hamilton, Ohio)

P.S. My only request, if you are able to let us know the area you are from so that we can
pin-point how God is getting the message all over the Globe...we will then report Nations
being impacted by this email.

1 comment:

JC said...

Watch this and watch the other related videos. Obama is claimed to be a Muslim and not Christian by his Brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrATS6o95BI&feature=related