Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Birthday Party






I had the best birthday ever. This year I got to invite my friends. Ellie, Reid, Noah, Robert, Emily, Candace, and Shane came. Nathan and Andrew couldn't come because they were out of town.


My favorite presents were a new scooter, a new bike, a soccer goal, and a cheerleading outfit! Thanks Grandma, Granny, Pa Pa, Grammy, Mommy and Daddy! My friends gave me lots of nice things, too! Thanks Friends!



We had hot dogs, chips, veggies, potato salad, and of course BIRTHDAY CAKE! I LOVE CAKE, ESPECIALLY THE FROSTING! YUMMO! I had a princess cake to go with my princess party!


I had a great time! I love you all!

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Thank you Caylin for inviting us to your party. We had a GREAT time. Pretty soon you can come to Ellie's party!!!!! We can't believe you are 4 already!!! You have grown up very fast! Love you!