Monday, June 16, 2008

A Weekend Racing I Will NEVER Forget!!!!!

When I get more time I will have to post something on my blog this weekend or week about this past weekend of races. You will not want to miss this race report and you will have to share it with other cyclist as well. I hope and pray that people will understand why I need to share it with other cyclist. What this team did was very wrong and could hurt the sport of cycling and everyone involved. I plan to tell USA Cyling about what went on but need to contact other riders that witnessed the races this past weekend. Please help me get the word out it could save a cyclist life or body parts, and will also make it more enjoyable to race. After all this is a hobby and this is not a full time job. Please bare with me.
Thanks,
Cookie Monster

No comments: