Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pizza and Diego


Today I wanted to take some of my money that I have been saving to Walmart. I wanted to buy Diego. We stood in line and I gave Diego to the cashier. She told me it would cost 6.25. I gave the lady money, but she didn't give my money back. She kept it! I told Mommy that she was not nice keeping my money and not giving it back. (I thought this was too funny!)
After we went to Walmart Mommy asked me if I wanted to take Pa Pa John's pizza home for supper. It was the day of the 23 cent pizza. We stood in line for an hour and a half. When we got to order the pizza the man asked me what kind of pizza I wanted and I said "Cheese Pizza". (We got to order 2 pizzas since Caylin was with me!) Mommy went back in 3 hours to pick up the pizza. Pretty crazy!

No comments: