Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chapel #3

Well it was sad to have the last Chapel race come to an end. It was a beautiful day. Caylin rides her bike more than I do at these races. Well this week was a different story I tried hard to get away and couldn't do it at all. I wanted Mike and I to go together but they wouldn't let us Orrville boys go anywhere. Then Rish and Stephan took off with me in tow. We worked the rest of the race and the chase group was on our heels. The Lord provided me with another victory. Thank you Jesus.



The best part of the night was eating my Chick-fil-A on the way home in the dark. I was to busy talking to everyone after the races. They sure are the best people to help out for a bike race. Thanks again to all that helped out to make this a safe event. See ya next year.

No comments: