Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Grandview 2nd race

Well this race has a hill in it and is very hard. I didn't know if I would be able to keep up with anyone going up the hill 38 times but I managed with 38 miracles from God. I was 195 pounds and the rest of them are less than that. I tried to keep up with them the first 5 laps and it was sooo hard but did it. As soon as the pace slowed down I went and know on else seemed to care. I was too slow and they caught me and attacked me of course. At least it seemed like it. A big group of 11 made the front group and I was stuck with the rest of the field. A couple of us worked together but couldn't quite pull them back. I was able to get 23rd on the day which I was more than happy with, plus I learned so much from this race. Thanks again to God, my family, and friends for all there support.

No comments: