Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Father

God is great! He has blessed me so much and I thank Him for everything. In Sunday School class at church our lessons have been on how to win others to Christ and the lesson today was on Father figures. It was horrible to see how fathers can be so cruel to there own children. I am so blessed to have 2 fathers in my life. My heavenly Father, and my birth Father. There was a questionnaire we filled out and my Dad was so close in everything a real Father should be like our Heavenly Father. The main differences are communicating with God compared to my Dad. I am finding out that my Heavenly Father gives me all the communicating I need, I just need to listen to him better. I broke down crying in class today when I shared personal things with them. I love my church family.

No comments: