Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chapel

One of my best friends Jim Flesher put this race together at the Chapel for 2007. He started these races in 2005. This year he put on the races for free. He paid us back in full for the whole series. You could even ride with the B group if you were an A rider for 10 bucks as well. Then he put all the money back into your race for a chance to get it all back.

This first race was hard. Great day and sunny with no rain. I tried to get away but couldn't do it. I ended up winning my first race of the year at my favorite race of the year. Jim and I always get together and pray when we see each other. It is just meant to happen, I feel like I can tell Jim anything he is such a great guy and a Heavenly Brother to me. I also got to see his Dad and Mom and I was so happy to see them. Jim's family has been such a blessing in my life. Vicki worked hard at the races too, Jim's wife. Vicki is the best and so nice. Thank you for helping out Vicki.

No comments: