Monday, October 08, 2007

Love Life

This past week I rode my bike to work everyday, again. Thank you Lord it was perfect weather to ride. I also did a Orrville cyclocross ride on wednesday with those great Orrville club members. Thanks to them posting the rides. It is so much easier to ride with someone. Caylin and I rode our bikes around the streets where we live. She is really doing good going up and down hills now. Training wheels are still on and I don't plan to take them off until she is older. They slow her down, so that way I can keep up with her. Becky has been working hard as she always does. We have been reading our book by Rick Warren side by side at night before we go to bed.

Things seem to be going good but not great. I have realized I am not doing what God wants me to do. I am doing what I want to do. I need to spend more time with Caylin and Becky when I get home instead of feeding my face with a bunch of junk food. This morning I stopped looking at the scale to show me how much more I need to lose. I am devoting my heart and soul to what God wants me to do. I think I know what that is, the hard part is doing it. I ask for prayer from you that God will be my focus instead of what could be or what hasn't happend yet. Giving myself to God Loving Him and also Loving others. That's what God wants us to do, Love Others that's all. It is so hard to do sometimes but with God all things are possible.

No comments: